Sunday, 19 January 2014

My magazine reaserch.

 im going to create a magazine for schools or colleges I want my magazine to focus on business and fiancé as I am interested in that kind of academic classes. I have to create everything form scratch and I am going to have to document everything I do to this blog.

the names I chose for the magazine consist of:
 
 
crest high
Bieder school
st James business academy
Douglass high
park view academy
Barnet school of high achievers
 
  
my target audience which was 16 to 19 year olds agreed that crest high was the best name for the school that I was going to create. I knew that I wanted to create a magazine for business and for fiancé so so I looked at magazines that already exist.

I looked at magazines like this that are directly targeted to young adults and this gave me my ideas. by looking into new and different ideas it gave me a deeper understanding on concept of a magazine cover. the magazine cover to the left was created by a student and was made for a school project.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
South Florida CEO inspired me as it showed the target audience that, that place is a place of hard work and success. I was inspired on how serious this magazine was. and I hope that I can contribute ideas form that magazine into my own.
 
the bold writing got straight to the point BUSNIESS LEADER OF THE YEAR. I like that this magazine is very straight forward and is says what it does on the tin.
 
it had articles in the write places and it is very straight forward. this cover is very different to the other magazine cover as the first one is more a relaxed environment and the business magazine is more for a serious reader. however my task is to combine both these magazines and create a perfect balance.   
            my PICTURES
 
       
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
these are the pictures im going to use for my school magazine his magazine will consist of a front cover and a contents page.



No comments:

Post a Comment