Monday, 28 April 2014

My XMEN Swede

this project was set as part of my course work me and my team worked non stop to create a swede. our trailer had to be X-men origins. we all took part into creating the swede. first of all we planned what we are going to do like in a real film, this was called the production stage. we assigned roles to every one Joshua askew director and team leader.
I was part of making the props and also the acting team as I was sabertooth.
we all had a part to do with the editing and we learned different things and helped each other. this blog is evidence that we all contributed in the production of the swede and we even made interviews.

 
 X-Men Origins
 
 
 

Distribution of swede

everyone in my group had the shared responsibility of distributing and making sure our swede is widely available for our audience I did this by posting a link on twitter (below the line advertisement) and this helped get our swede more views. I also placed a post on facebook for everyone to click so that they can view the swede.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment