Monday, 28 April 2014

School Magazine perlimenary task.

for this I created a magazine for school.  I used the pictures I took and all the information is made up. the Magazine is going to be advertising a school and its going to include interviews and activities that a student and their parents might look for in a school.







In this magazine I created a big title and I have made the letters big and bold so it comes out. I choose the colour blue because it is a calm and cold colour. I researched and found out that blue is more of a serious colour and is connected with success and also discipline. I wanted my college to be a overachieving and successful kind and that's why my model (Anthony) has a sterne look on his face.


Before my magazine had a lot of pictures on the front cover however I showed it to my target audience and they told me that it was too cluttered and that it did not give the professional vibe it needed so I only place one additional picture to the magazine cover.


I took it back to the target audience when I modified it and this time they liked I.   


No comments:

Post a Comment